Iwaki Marine Tower is a 59.99-meter observation tower in Misaki Park that was opened on August 1, 1985, to mark Iwaki's 20th anniversary.
The glass observation room's contrast of blue and white offers a sweeping view of the surrounding scenery. The sky deck located 106m above sea level offers an even more stunning view of the entire city of Iwaki and the Pacific Ocean, offering an incredible feeling of wide-open spaciousness.
- Iwaki Marine Tower
- July 20 to August 31 - 9:00 to 19:00 (Building closes at 18:30)
September 1 to July 19 - 9:00 to 17:00 (Building closes at 16:30)
- Entrance Fee
- (Groups of 20 or more are in parentheses): General admission: 320 yen (270 yen) Junior high and high school students: 220 yen (160 yen) Elementary school students: 160 yen (110 yen)
- The 3rd Tuesday of every month (The following day if it is a national holiday)
- Zip code
- 111 Osaku, Shimokajiro, Onahama, Iwaki
- 563 spaces including large vehicles
- By car: About 25 minutes(16km) from Joban Expressway Iwaki Yumoto Interchange.
By public transportation: Get off at JR Izumi Station on the JR Joban Line and take the bus for Onahama for about 25 minutes. Get off at bus stop "Kajiro" and walk for about 30 minutes.