Iwaki Yumoto Hot Springs provides abundant hot water for Spa Resort Hawaiians. With its indoor temperature maintained all year round at a 29 degrees Celsius perpetual summer, you can get your fill of onsen fun. There are pools and the Edo Jowa Yoichi, which is one of the world's largest open-air baths.
Spa Resort Hawaiians also features must-see entertainment with hula girls and fire knife dancers. The running pool has been recently renovated and the park added Japan's first aquarium pool, which offers the experience of swimming alongside fish in the sea.
There is Japan's largest water slide in terms of height and length opened in the summer of 2017.
- Weekdays: 10:00-22:15
Weekends and holidays: 9:00-22:15
- Entrance Fee
- Adults: 3,240 yen Children: 2,060 yen Young Children: 1,450 yen (Discount times available)
- Open all year
- Zip code
- 50 Warabidaira, Joban-Fujiwara-machi, Iwaki
- 0570-550-550 (Navigation dial)
- Available(including large vehicles)
- By car: About 5 minutes(1km) from Joban Expressway Iwaki Yumoto Interchange.
By public transportation: Get off at JR Yumoto Station on the JR Joban Line .
※There is also a free shuttle bus from JR Yumoto Station.